Many of our giving partners prefer the freedom and convenience of sending one-time or recurring gifts online using Breeze, our online giving database. Click the "Give Online" button above to set up your Breeze account and start giving online today. Online giving is fast, secure, and always on time!
(100 = $100)
If you prefer to give in person, feel free to drop your financial gift in one of our four offering boxes on site during your next visit. Envelopes are located next to each box; use one to ensure your gift is credited to your annual giving statement.
- It is a matter of worship and priority. Simply put, we give because we believe that everything belongs to God, including the money we earn and have in our possession. (Psalm 24:1)
- Obedience still matters. Jesus affirmed the practice of giving 10% from the first fruits of your earnings (tithing) established in Old Testament times. When you give you are obeying a basic Biblical principle by partnering with God through the local Church to send out the Gospel of Jesus Christ. (2 Corinthians 9:6-15)
- The General Fund - The main fund from which our annual planned budget is met; it is how staff salaries, utilities, property maintenance, and insurance are paid, along with funding ministries and missions.
- The Encounter - A special love offering given periodically to address growth through debt-free construction and expansion.
- In-House Benevolence - A replenishable in-house fund available to assist with unexpected or sudden financial crisis for those who have made Coastal Oaks their home church.
Q: How can I review my contributions statement?
A: Set up a Breeze account at Coastal Oaks Church. After your account is set up and confirmed, you will be able to review or download your contribution statements.
Q: Can I review my giving history online?
A: Yes, set up your Breeze account at Coastal Oaks Church. After your account is set up and confirmed, you will be able to review your giving history online.
Q: Can I designate my gift to a specific person or ministry?
A: No, gifts may not be designated to a specific person or ministry. To meet IRS requirements for 501.c3 organizations, gifts may only be given to a list of approved designations adopted by Coastal Oaks Church each year (example: General Budget, Annie Armstrong Easter offering, Summer Youth Camp for your student). A list of approved contribution designations is available when you send your gift through Breeze Online Giving. The default designation for online giving is to the General Budget.
Q: When is the deadline for annual contributions?
A: All contributions must be received in person, online, or be postmarked by 12/31 to be included on your giving statement for that year.