To receive guests and be the first point of contact in the office, to assist the Coastal Oaks Church staff, and to help the church office operate effectively and efficiently.
- A person who has a passionate faith in Jesus Christ and belief in basic Baptist distinctives.
- A person who is able to articulate the vision and values of Coastal Oaks Church.
- A person who is positive, energetic, personable, marked by integrity, teachable, creative, and cooperative with good people skills.
- A self-starter and a person who is able to see things that need to be done.
- A person who values team communication and receives input well.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities are required.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Able to work 25 hours per week.
- Skilled in computers, including, but not limited to, Microsoft applications and church membership databases.
- Skilled and experienced with current office equipment.
- Able to perform duties independently and efficiently.
- Able to manage time wisely.
- Effectively oversee the basic office operations in the absence of the Office Manager.
- Receive visitors to the office and respond to their needs/requests.
- Answer the telephone, transfer calls to other offices, and take messages.
- Open, date, and distribute mail daily.
- Maintain and update hospital board and prayer lists.
- Inform the Staff and Deacons of prayer needs/visits.
- Enter weekly guest information in church membership database.
- Create, assemble, and distribute weekly announcements and worship guides.
- Maintain supply of envelopes, Connection Cards, and pens in the back of Worship Center chairs.
- Maintain supply of resources for Pastor's giveaway basket.
- Maintain inventory supply of office supplies/needs.
- Accept additional responsibilities as assigned by church staff.
Supervisor - Office Manager